European Travel

european camper van rental

travelling abroad

We have traveled across Europe so many times in our camper and would highly recommend it in one of our Campers. We do have an extra insurance charge to make sure you are covered while travelling. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.

Camper Van Hire Insurance


Each rental will include 1 designated driver aged between 25 and 70 years old. With no more than 6 points on the driving licence. We are required to carry out a driving licence and ID check prior to collecting your camper. All documents must contain the same address. A second driver can be added at an additional cost. 


By far our favorite European destination in the camper. Whether its to the stunning wine regions or the sunny south coast. Travel through France is extremely camper van and Motorhome friendly with many towns and villages having designated parking and over night areas to stay (Aires), many of which are free.

Camper Van Hire in Italy


We have traveled here many times and Italy has a lot to offer. Whether you fancy the mountainous north or a stunning coastal drive along the Amalfi coast. Not to forget the famous lakes in the north east of the country.